The Museum of the Colle del Duomo is also suitable as a point of information and assistance to the pilgrims who walk the Via Francigena. The services that are offered to them are as follows:
- Issuing credentials;
- Affixing the stamp on the credential for those who have already walked the first part of the journey;
- General Information (practicability – Hospitality) along the stretch of the Via in Lazio (Acquapendente-Rome);
- Possibility of accompaniment (free and by appointment) for groups, for the stretch Montefiascone/Viterbo and Viterbo/Vetralla (journey of the valley) or Viterbo/Ronciglione (mountain path);
- Supplying available information material to pilgrims;
- Information on where pilgrims can eat at reasonable prices;
For further information please refer to the contact section.